Saturday 16 August 2014

I'm at 'The Courtyard'

My third location is 'The Courtyard'

This is a wonderful place and relatively new place for kids to hang out!!


This is the main building of the courtyard but there are lots of other wonderful areas, such as a cafe, tennis courts, swimming pool, gaming area, gatcha fairs sale area & some shops!

At the courtyard, there is also a Brownie group which myself and my trial baby sister are part of, they meet on a Monday at 1pm and Friday's at 6pm slt. There has just been the very first Brownie camp...unfortunately due to RL work I was unable to attend but baby sissy went and she said it was amazing....so I will certainly be going to the next one if I can!

There is also a movie club, cheer-leading club and games club...but they are always looking for new people and new clubs...I believe a pony club & football club (soccer) are currently in the works so if you are a grown-up and have an idea for a club get in touch with the lovely Miss Libby Farleigh in world!

There is a monthly fee of $250L but then you are able to go to as many of the clubs as you wish, please do check it out!!

The fab swimming pool area!



This is where the brownies meet, around a great camp fire with brownie promise up on the trees!

The LM so grab a taxi and get down to the courtyard!!




No comments:

Post a Comment