Sunday 27 July 2014

Welcomes to my Blogs!

Hellllllllllo and welcomes to my Blogs!!


I'm Meggie and i'm a Toddleedoo Kid avatar in the wonderful world of Second Life, I'm 4 years old and have sooooooooooo much fun!


Second Life is an MMO with a difference, everything there is user created and it allows you to be whatever you want to be and explore lots of amazing worlds!! I live in the UK and I met my boyfriend in second life when I was playing as an adult and we are now happily living together...anyway enough about real life me...more about Meggie!


I've noticed there are tons of fashion blogs out there for kids...but there aren't that many telling you the wonderful and exciting places you can visit as Child in Second life, so that's exactly what i'm going to do here :D


I hope you will enjoy my posts as much as I will enjoy exploring and showing them off to you!!   




Picture taken @ The courtyard (future post) 

Meggie


-xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox-    



No comments:

Post a Comment